Click here to view or download the complete Stanford Food, Wine & Activity Map

The original structure was built around 1800 as a small hand-milling operation to serve the expanding local wheat growing, farming community. It was later expanded in 1838 into a watermill by Robert Stanford, becoming a dressing mill for some 30 bags of grain a day for some 100 years thereafter...

Read more about the HISTORY of The Stanford Old Mill

CLICK HERE TO SEND A BOOKING REQUEST FORM

Email Us: reservations@stanfordoldmill.co.za

Call Us: +27 (0)84 770 9552